I’ve spent years reviewing modular and offsite construction
websites, and I’ve noticed many companies have invested considerable time and money in their sites without ever receiving an independent, industry-specific evaluation of how well they actually work.
That is why I created the OFWEI—the Offsite Factory Website
Evaluation Index.
I evaluate your website from the B2B, B2C, or both perspectives. Your choice.
I look at what builders, developers, potential customers, and other industry professionals see when they visit your site, where the website performs well, and where visitors may become confused, hesitant, or leave without contacting you.
I offer the OFWEI in two options.
The $349 package includes:
- A
complete B2B and B2C evaluation of your website
- An
executive summary
- An
extensive report with findings and recommendations
- A
PowerPoint presentation for staff meetings
The $699 package includes everything above, plus:
- A logo
ad on Offsite Straight Talk for 12 months
- A
feature article about your company
Neither package includes website upgrades or repairs, simply
because I don’t do that. My role is to provide an independent, detailed assessment of your current website, along with practical recommendations your staff or website developer can act on.
If you would like me to evaluate your website, let me know which option you prefer, contact me, and I’ll send you an invoice and explain what happens next.
Modcoach@gmail.com
Gary Fleisher
Offsite Straight Talk

No comments:
Post a Comment